- since Febnuary, 2019CrossRef – association of academic publishers that develops a shared infrastructure to support more effective scholarly communications. Presently, the CrossRef system of citation covers over 68 million journal articles and other content items (books, dissertations, technical reports, etc.) from thousands of academic and professional publishers around the world.
Journal has DOI https://doi.org/10.15407/socium
- since April, 2018WorldCat – the world's largest bibliographic database, covering over 240 million records of all types of products in 470 languages. The Base is created by joint efforts of more than 72 thousand libraries in 170 countries in the framework of the Online Computer Library Center.
- since January, 2018ERIH PLUS European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences – the reference database on Humanities and Social Sciences. The publications are presented in English and some major European languages. ERIH PLUS reference and citation database is the world's largest platform for publishing and tracking in social and humanitarian research. Journals that are covered with ERIH PLUS monitoring system meet the strict European standards for academic publications. Publication’s indexing in ERIH PLUS allows researchers around the world to use academic materials published in the journal, and contributed to the increase in citation of authors in academic works of scientists from different countries.
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directorysince November, 2017Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory – this database provides detailed information about world’s serial or periodical publications. All thematic areas and all periodic publications are registered in the database - as freely distributed, and subscribed, regardless of regularity of their publication.
- since March, 2016Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) – was founded by renowned scientists. A group of 70 scientist from various countries in different disciplines are started SIS with specific objective of providing quality information to the researcher. SIS offering academic database services to researcher. It's mainly: citation indexing, analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals, books, proceedings and any approved documents SIS maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers.
- since November, 2014Index Copernicus – (Poland) – international scientometric DB (Index Copernicus Journals Master List). This website includes indexing, ranking and abstracting of journals; it is also a platform for scientific collaboration and common research projects.
- Google Scholar – The profile captures more citations of academic publications of a scholar than the Web of Science or Scopus; it automatically adds (and keeps track of links) the newly published documents, provides a better search for citations in non-English publications, and demonstrates a very significant h index.
- Information and analytical system «Bibliometrics of the Ukrainian Science» was created by specialists of the Vernadskyi National Library of Ukraine with intend to provide a society with a holistic view on the state of the national scientific environment. The system consists of: a register of scientists and research groups in Ukraine that are presented in our bibliometric profiles; analytical information for the expert’s estimates of effectiveness of the research activities; the national component of the project Ranking of Scientists (Cybermetrics Lab). The System resources are formed by processing bibliometric profiles of scholars at Google Scholar, bibliometric indicators of such commercial systems as Scopus and Web of Science.
The archive is located in the section "Scientific periodicals".
- «Dzherelo»«Dzherelo» – Ukrainian abstract journal (the system of referencing Ukrainian scientific literature). The purpose of the System is to achieve a qualitatively new level of completeness and efficiency in informing the public about the scientific developments of domestic scientists and specialists.