Scientists, lecturers, post-graduates, specialists in the fields of sociology, economy, social psychology, management and political science
The editorial policy
The editorial policy of the journal “Ukrainian society” is based on the principles of objectivity and impartiality on the articles selection for their publications, high standards for quality research, mandatory articles’ review, support for new knowledge, observation of collective decision-making to publish the material, no abuse of power by members of the editorial board, accessibility and efficiency in communication with authors, strict compliance with copyright and condemnation of plagiarism, conflict resolution mechanisms and error correction. Journal’s editors are prepared to publish corrections, clarifications and rebuttal if necessary. The editorial board of the journal “Ukrainian society” is guided in its work by international ethical standards for scientific publications and adheres to open access policy. More details can be found in the Regulations on the ethics of scientific publications in scientific journal “Ukrainian society”.
The study of the social institutions and social structure development; a comprehensive analysis of the transformation processes of all social life spheres; the scientific study of interaction and mutual influence of social, economic and political processes; the role of values (including economic, work, democracy); the study of the market economy development and competition; the consideration of the topical issues of innovative development; monitoring of the population’s perception of the socio-economic processes, it’s the trust level to public institutions together with social and economic activity.
The journal “Ukrainian society” is registered in the following national and international databases:
- since May 2012 in Ukrainian abstract journal “Dzherelo” (Ukrainika scientific);
- since June 2014 in Google Scholar;
- since November 2014 in Index Copernicus (Poland);
- since March 2016 in Scientific Identification Services (USA);
- since November 2017 in Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory;
- since January 2018 in ERIH PLUS;
- since April 2018 in WorldCat;
- since February 2019 in CrossRef. Journal has DOI https://doi.org/10.15407/socium
- since November 2019 in Open Ukrainian Citation Index
The journal’s archive is also posted on the website of the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.